Contact Customer Support
Before calling H&W Support
Use the following resources to eliminate unnecessary calls and save time. These resources require that you log in. If you have never logged in, you must request an account.
- Read the product documentation. Many questions are answered in the product manuals.
- Check out the Support FAQs for your product.
- Review current compatibility tables. Make sure you are on the current release.
When calling H&W Support make sure you have:
- Customer ID or name of the company that owns the H&W product.
- Phone number of the company that owns the product.
- H&W product name.
Most of this information, which you can find on any H&W invoice, allows our support staff to more efficiently resolve the issues you are facing. Thank you for your help.
Contact Support to log a support incident
An H&W representative will contact you within 4 hours from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise, an H&W representative will contact you the next business day.